Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain harryagain is offline

Default Clean water in Africa

wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:06:17 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Jun 17, 11:21 pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:10:53 -0400, wrote:
In America the Indians were murdered, put in concentration camps and
ethnically cleansed.

Murder was not against the law. Killing a hostile injuns was
justified. There were no "concentrations camps". Once an Indian,
always an Indian.

So harry you continue to tell lies, constantly repeating the lies, but
you never give a reference. Show this GROUP where you found this
information.

By the British - who then became Americans.

harry will defend his lies; repeating it in frequent postings...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...en ous_People

The USA has always had concentration camps and still has.
More then a hundred throughout the USA and of course one in Cuba.
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm

You don't even know current events never mind your own history.
I hear you still gas people in some states.
And "W" authorised torture.
Now we learn your gestapo is spying on all your/our emails and
telephone convesations.

The fascist state.

You believe everything you see on the internet???

So which bit isn't true?