Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

So, how many black African corporations are
responsible? Or are the multi national corps
run by rich white men wtih cigars and air
conditioned high offices in sky scraper buildings
with coffee machines and secretaries?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message ...
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:15:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas

It's a WHOLE LOT more complex than most who only see it from this side
of the pond (wherever that may be) can even begin to imagine.
Yes, there are societal and political reasons - but it goes a lot
deeper than that.

So it is the White Mans fault after all. It's a conspiracy to keep The
Africans enslaved. I suppose Whitey is afraid of a strong Sub-Saharan
Africa so all the charity and religious relief agencies are being used
to keep The Black Man down. They're not there to help even though they
truly believe they're doing God's work. They're a tool of the evil
multinational corporations which wish to steal Sub-Saharan Africa from
the people who own it. Darn, we must let all the church groups know the
truth so they can stop what they're doing. o_O

TDD

That is NOT what I said - and you know it.