Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

Sounds like Clare, like me in my Lenny days, was
trying to help them learn new skills and take care of
themselves. I respect that.

I wonder if powerful multi national corporations were
keeping Lenny on the porch with the cordless phone?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I salute you and your family for trying to help those poor folks in such
a bad situation. The people who really help are few and far between and
that's a real shame. If I ever start to feel sorry for myself, all I
have to do is remember the folks around the world who's
lives are so much harder than my own. I know that if I resided in one
of those Third World countries, I would have been dead long ago. The
nurse called today with news of a new pain medication they want me to
try. I wouldn't have access to such medical care in a third world
country and I would suffer a lot worse fate. o_O

TDD