J T

Default why sellers love ebay

Sun, Jun 13, 2004, 11:16am lid (J.=A0Clarke) says:
Plus the box plus the tape plus the padding plus the labor to wrap it
up, put it in the box, tape it up, and write out the label.

Oh, yes, I fogot to consider the used cereal box, the nickel's
worth of tape, the old newspaper page used for padding, plus all the
time, effort, and knowledge, to wrap it, etc. And, then there's the
skilled labor of writing out the label. Maybe that excuses the extra
$3.75, in your world, but not mine. I have to like myself as a person,
so it my world, that would come to may, I say again maybe, $.25-$.50,
depending on how much of it I had to buy out of pocket.

If you had actually read the post, instead of just copying all of
it, you might have caught that I don't mind paying for what I get. I
don't care to over pay. I don't care to over charge. I feel better
about myself as a person. But, if you're happy over paying, I have no
problem with that. And, f you're happy with over charging, if it
doesn't catch up with you in this life, it will in another.

But, I figure you already knew all that, and you're just trolling.
Right?

I've sold a couple of tools, but, I prefer to give the folks here
fist shot. So, my practice is to post here, ask a fair price, and first
come, first served. I use boxes I'd toss otherwise, same with
newspaper padding. Tape, I keep on hand for my own use, so no extra
charge there. I find the postage, and don't charge extra on that. So,
I get a few $ on a tool I don't need, and someone else geta a good deal
on a tool they want, without paying inflated shipping. We're both
happy. That's the way I prefer to do it, and, may even do that with
some woodworking books I'll be getting rid of sometime in the future.
You won't need to respond tho.

JOAT
You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're
showing escape routes out of the city.