Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American beauty pagent contestant answers question on NSA Prism issue

Based on the goat's behaviour, the US Government
owns it. Eating money at that rate.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"nestork" wrote in message ...

No, I think her answer was OK.

She said she'd rather the government was allowed to monitor people's
communications so that homegrown terrorists can be caught than people
having to feel unsafe everywhere they go, and as an opinion, that's
perfectly valid.

Sounds like this one has got a brain, too. I'll bet this one could even
find the United States on a globe without help.

But, I disagree with asking contestants controversial questions about
stuff like abortion, capital punishment, gun control, and this PRISM
program to monitor the communications of US citizens. These are all
controversial topics, and asking a contestant's opinion opens up the
possibility of one of more of the judges voting for or against her just
because they agree or disagree with her views.

They should ask them logic questions, like if Farmer Brown goes to
Farmer Jones house and they sit down at the kitchen table for a drink of
home brew. Farmer Jones says "I'll sell you this prize goat for $200."
and Farmer Brown pulls two $100 bills out of his pocket and puts them on
the table. But before Farmer Jones can pick up the money, the goat
sticks out it's long tongue and eats one of the $100 bills. Now, who
owns the goat?
--
nestork