Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default moderator

Michael Black wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1306171307140.16290@darkstar. example.org...
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tom Kupp wrote:

Does this group have one?

Do you see 'moderated' in the group name?

I can't think of any examples now, but I'm sure I've come across moderated
newsgrops that didn't have "moderated" in the name.

But like I said, he wouldn't be asking if this was a moderated newsgroup,
because the junk that likely prompts his question wouldn't be here.

Michael

I ended up repeating myself at the weekend. I posted to a google groups
forum that did not have moderated anywhere in its front page info, or title.
You get so used to normal usenet of immediately checking , by refreshing,
that a posting has gone through.