Posted to rec.woodworking

Default LADDER

I have half a dozen I suppose - maybe more.

My best is my 14 and 7 foot pro grade fiberglass and my low grade is my
all Al extension that I use doubled up to use as a stairs to my storage
area in the shop.
I used 14 for inside work in the last house. Now it is used on the
house - to get on the outside and that is one stable A frame.

Martin

On 6/17/2013 12:43 AM, Roy wrote:
On Sun, 8 May 2005 17:01:07 -0400, (J T) wrote:

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/williams45.html

I've got two perfectly good ladders. A nice, extendable, aluminum
ladder, and a nice aluminum step-ladder. And, don't know where either
one is - I've got two sons, you see. Today, I found where my wire
welder is - the younger son was cleaning his van, and it was on the
ground. Haven't seen that thing in months, and the last time, it was in
the front of his pickup. So, if I need a ladder again, I'll have to
either buy another, or make one. Ah well. Children, you can't live
with 'em, you can't sell 'em.

JOAT
A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.
- Brander Matthews