Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean water in Africa

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 22:59:29 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Jun 17, 1:21*am, wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 07:59:42 -0700 (PDT), harry

wrote:
On Jun 16, 3:22*pm, "
wrote:
On Jun 16, 3:13*am, harry wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:18*pm, Metspitzer wrote:

I have seen lots of pictures of Africa. *It shows entire towns
carrying water on their heads. *The thing that makes me suspicious
about these pictures is that all of the water containers are plastic,
modern plastic. *These have obviously been supplied by some type aid.

Why not send some PVC and a pump?

So what are you "suspicious" about?
Have you never been to a third world country?

The containers are scavenged and second hand. The sort of stuff you
throw away every day. Old oil and fertilizer containers etc.

The problem in these countries is ignorance, corruption, political
unrest and violence. They have no proper governance or economies.

And they are intentionally disrupted by the likes of the USA.

Speaking of ignorance, here we have the village idiot blaming
the USA for "intentionally disrupting" Africa. *What exactly have
we done to disrupt Africa? * Send them billions in aid? *Food
for the starving? *What exactly would the purpose be to
"disrupting Africa"? *If they had even half way successful
economies, we wouldn't have to send them aid and they
would be another large continent that could buy products from the
USA, benefitting both them and us. * And as far as actual
involvement in African countries, perhaps you should look
closer to home at the UK and France.

There is no solution apart from occupying and running them.

And then you top it off with the above. *Good grief, you're an
imbecile.

Well you have sent arms and bombed them.
You have destablised any regime that interfered with UScommercial
purposes.
http://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/u...tion-in-africa...

* And britain did what???????
And France, And Portugal?

Took what they wanted, and when the poing got tough they just buggered
off, leaving their mess behind them.

Britain built the city illustrated.
In America the Indians were murdered, put in concentration camps and
ethnically cleansed.

By the British - who then became Americans.