Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default American beauty pagent contestant answers question on NSA Prismissue

On 6/17/2013 8:49 AM, Homo Gay wrote:
Look upon the mindless brains of your american children and understand
why as a nation you are destined for the toiletbowl as your conversion
from a libertarian republic to a federal authoritative dictatorship
happens before your very eyes.

===============================
Miss Alabama answers a question about the NSA Prism program (Jun 16,
2013):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vXrqHurTc

Question:

Gov't tracking of phone records has been in the news lately. Is this an
invasion of privacy, or is it necessary to keep our country safe. Why,
or why not?

Answer:

I think the society that we live in today its sad that if we go to the
movies or to the airport or even to the mall that we have to worry about
our safety, so I would rather someone track my telephone messages and
feel safe where-ever I go than feel like you're encroaching on my
privacy.

[Audience erupts in appause and cheers]

Homo Gay, are you a complete moron or are you just suffering from brain
freeze due to your proximity to The North Pole? Young women of college
age are usually Liberal Democrats and are going to toe the Politically
Correct Liberal Democrat line. Sadly, P.L.L.C.F. have even infested the
faculty at colleges in Alabama where the sleazebags spout nonsense
that the students mistake for the truth. I imagine it's just as bad or
worse at universities in Canada. O_o

TDD