Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

On Jun 17, 12:03*am, Harry K wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:51*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Recently we had a thread about garage door safety lights. Some of them
have them disabled because they can be a PITA. *Let me tell you what I
did this morning.

I started the dishwasher after breakfast. *I took out the dish
detergent from under the counter. *It is the liquid stuff in a plastic
bottle with a safety cap that has to be squeezed to open. *To make it
easier to open, I cut the plastic tabs off of the bottom of the cap.

Filled the detergent cups and put that bottle back under the sink
where it resides with other chemicals.

I use a utility knife to cut the tab out of the lid of those pill bottles
which make you line up the 2 triangles. Once that's gone you can open it in
any position.

In many cases I transfer new supplies of pills to the old container from
which the tab as been removed. I've got one container that I've been
reusing for over 5 years.

You do know that you can ask for your pills with non childproof caps?

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Not OTC pills. However they come is what you get.