Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default American beauty pagent contestant answers question on NSA Prism issue

On Jun 17, 11:50*am, Vic Smith
wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:13:44 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:18*am, Vic Smith
wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:02:56 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"

wrote:
Home Guy wrote:

Look upon the mindless brains of your american children and understand
why as a nation you are destined for the toiletbowl as your conversion
from a libertarian republic to a federal authoritative dictatorship
happens before your very eyes.

===============================
Miss Alabama answers a question about the NSA Prism program (Jun 16,
2013):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vXrqHurTc

Question:

Gov't tracking of phone records has been in the news lately. *Is this
an invasion of privacy, or is it necessary to keep our country safe.
Why, or why not?

Answer:

I think the society that we live in today its sad that if we go to the
movies or to the airport or even to the mall that we have to worry
about our safety, so I would rather someone track my telephone
messages and feel safe where-ever I go than feel like you're
encroaching on my privacy.

[Audience erupts in appause and cheers]

Well, at least she looks good!

She's hot. *Gave the right answer too.
Same thing is done in Canada by their spooks.- Hide quoted text -

The right answer? *Whatever you think about what the NSA
is doing, what she said makes no sense. *It's completely
contradictory. *She first says that in an unsafe word, she's
OK with the govt tracking telephone messages. *Then she
says she would rather feel safe than have someone
encroaching on her privacy.....

Jesus H. Christ. *Don't you ever learn?
Here it is. ***** you.- Hide quoted text -

Forget to take your medications again? Here is what?
What are you talking about? And why all the anger?