Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:13:47 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
.. .

For presciption drugs, I do that, get non-safety caps. Seems to me,
it will just speed up evolution if we get rid of kids who are so
stupid they take pills that haven't been prescribed for them.

But I took a vacation last month and the caps came off two out of
three plastic bottles and there were pills all over the suitcase.
Maybe I'll use safety caps next time.

Also the pill takers that are too stupid to screw the tops on tight..

These were snap on. No way to make them tight. Even for snap-on,
they seem loose.