Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:22:59 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I use a utility knife to cut the tab out of the lid of those pill bottles
which make you line up the 2 triangles. Once that's gone you can open it
in
any position.

LIttle non-Bayer aspirin bottles come like that. So far it hasn't
bothered me

In many cases I transfer new supplies of pills to the old container from
which the tab as been removed. I've got one container that I've been
reusing for over 5 years.

Sometimes you can ask for tops that are not child proof. Also the ones we
seem to get are reversiable. If you turn the top upside down there is a set
of threads that screw into the bottle.It even gives you a larger area to
grip.

For presciption drugs, I do that, get non-safety caps. Seems to me,
it will just speed up evolution if we get rid of kids who are so
stupid they take pills that haven't been prescribed for them.

But I took a vacation last month and the caps came off two out of
three plastic bottles and there were pills all over the suitcase.
Maybe I'll use safety caps next time.