Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 09:31:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Recently we had a thread about garage door safety lights. Some of them
have them disabled because they can be a PITA. Let me tell you what I
did this morning.

I started the dishwasher after breakfast. I took out the dish
detergent from under the counter. It is the liquid stuff in a plastic
bottle with a safety cap that has to be squeezed to open. To make it
easier to open, I cut the plastic tabs off of the bottom of the cap.

Filled the detergent cups and put that bottle back under the sink
where it resides with other chemicals.

I bet you fry bacon while nekkid A real rebel!