Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

On Jun 16, 8:31*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Recently we had a thread about garage door safety lights. Some of them
have them disabled because they can be a PITA. *Let me tell you what I
did this morning.

I started the dishwasher after breakfast. *I took out the dish
detergent from under the counter. *It is the liquid stuff in a plastic
bottle with a safety cap that has to be squeezed to open. *To make it
easier to open, I cut the plastic tabs off of the bottom of the cap.

Filled the detergent cups and put that bottle back under the sink
where it resides with other chemicals.

You are weird to bother us with crap postings.