Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Clean water in Africa

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:18:44 PM UTC-7, Metspitzer wrote:
I have seen lots of pictures of Africa. It shows entire towns

carrying water on their heads. The thing that makes me suspicious

about these pictures is that all of the water containers are plastic,

modern plastic. These have obviously been supplied by some type aid.

Why not send some PVC and a pump?

The women -- all are women -- carrying plastic water containers on their heads often have to walk miles to a source of water, risking rape along the way. If they had water in their village, your suggestion could work.