Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Clean water in Africa (OT)

Metspitzer writes:

I have seen lots of pictures of Africa. It shows entire towns
carrying water on their heads. The thing that makes me suspicious
about these pictures is that all of the water containers are plastic,
modern plastic. These have obviously been supplied by some type aid.

Let's get this straight, you're in a home repair news group and
you want to broach an off topic subject and all you know about
it is "lots of pictures".

Ever "see any pictures" of pumps installed in Africa?
I have.

Here's a pictu

http://www.toonaripost.com/2011/11/w...se-new-report/

I've also seen pictures of modern African cities.
You know they actually have cities full of modern office buildings
in Africa too.

Another pictu

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=271198

They probably don't use hand operated pumps in most of those
buildings.

Why not send some PVC and a pump?

You have no clue do you?

--