Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Logan QC gearbox parts

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:14:49 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

For the Logan owners out there who have trashed one of those 16/32
reduction gears in the left side of the box , I now have the means to supply
repair parts . If yours did like mine thank the deity's the PO had spares!
you now have a good 32 tooth gear paired with a trashed 16 . These are a
pressed/pinned pair , and that 16t gear can be replaced ! I'll be making
these out of Ampco45 aluminum bronze , 90% machined . You'll have to make a
.4375" mandrel to final machine it to press into your 32t gear , then
drill/pin it so it can't shift . These will be available in about 2 weeks ,
depending on response . Price will be $45.00 US plus shipping Logan
Actuator sells the complete unit for about $160 ....
Please contact me directly at if you're interested .

Bravo Sir...Bravo!! Pass this along to all the machinist/hobbiest
groups as well!

Ill let my people know too!

Gunner

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
RaidŽ to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."