Eddie Munster

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworkingindustry

Well it worked, I just looked at their website!

John

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:05:50 -0400, Carter wrote:

Sorry about the off topic post, but we here at Carter Products are happy
to announce we just turned 75! and we wanted you to share in the
celebration.

Hm. You know, it's one thing when a regular participant and
contributor here also sells stuff, it's an entirely different thing
when someone who doesn't, comes in with an ad. Maybe I've missed
it, but it looks to me like you're just using a forum you don't
contribute to for free advertising, is that the case here?