Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Is "The Kid" related to Iggy

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 05:48:14 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
On 6/11/2013 6:35 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
... a real nice monster wench....

Kinky

Chuckle!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! ;-)

How much worse is that in the morning than waking up to Coyote Ugly?
I've only met one double bagger in my life. (That's where you put a
bag over her head when taking her to bed, and putting another one on
yourself, JUST in case hers comes off.)

I tried to avoid the urge to gnaw off an arm after waking up in the
morning---did that by being selective when I was between wives. #2, the
current Mrs., has been a real gem. A definite keeper. 36 years this
month.

Harold