Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default GM slashes Chevy Volt prices to spur flagging sales

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:39:09 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

I DID email Bieber. I axed him if he wanted to polish my knob, and write a
song about it, mebbe do a video.... in silhouette, iffin he's shy.... LOL
Oh, the song: Polishing the AngstKnob, of course.
I already wrote the lyrics. Would you like to hear them? I'll bet you'll
be humming them for the next year.... lol

No response yet, don't unnerstand why......

Bieber is nutz and surrounds himself with crackpots. But even he has
standards. You'd have better luck at Linkedin CadCam Tech. Leaders
Rodent Droppings. Not that you'd tolerate "*any* proximity" to a
"parasite."