Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default GM slashes Chevy Volt prices to spur flagging sales

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:59:17 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

I've emailed PBS: Hmmm, you have the ultra-great Bill Moyers, and then
you
have the incoherent dumb**** Wayne Dyer for 3-hour gigs....
Is your effing programming dept on schizophrenic meds, and not taking
them???

Crackpot 101: Never waste time trying to communicate manifestos or
brain surges to minions. Go straight to the top. E.g. email the Queen
of England and Justin Bieber, they're the ones running everything.

Hmmm, dats funny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Dyer "Reception"
I've read elsewhere that PBS will, as a result, discontinue the good Dr.
Bull****.
Kidding, you just keep *racking up* your error/contortionism quotient.

I DID email Bieber. I axed him if he wanted to polish my knob, and write a
song about it, mebbe do a video.... in silhouette, iffin he's shy.... LOL
Oh, the song: Polishing the AngstKnob, of course.
I already wrote the lyrics. Would you like to hear them? I'll bet you'll
be humming them for the next year.... lol

No response yet, don't unnerstand why......
--
EA