Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default GM slashes Chevy Volt prices to spur flagging sales

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:51:54 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:44:16 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

There is a reason many people here like "slow Eddy" and KiddingNoOne
are stuck on Usenet.

Tying me to Ed Huntress? Is that supposed to sting? You're getting
dumber.

"Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post." - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ

"Reading "whoyakidding" nail Gunner on a daily basis on all the lies
Gunner has told over many years on Usenet is easily the highlight of
this newsgroup for me." Jon Banquer, Jan 2, 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...302126bc6be21d

And how ironic that EA has adopted your dopey tactics, including the
Bonkers' 180.

"Jon Banquer scurries around a machine shop the way a rodent burrows
in a wheat silo. Both have the equivalent parasitic value, except I
think I'd prefer rodent droppings in my cereal, than *any* proximity
to Jon Banquer." EA, May3, 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...f43b3066019c8d

"Mebbe a.u.kooks would *want* the ever-inept Jon Banquer, as one of
their own.... Is there an alt.usenet.incompetents?" EA, May 4, 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...99bdf89eadc465

Some people move on, you can't, virtually by definition of being a stalker.
You STILL can't grok that I think the Volt is a good car, that has
complexedly strategized itself into near-failure.

You can't grok strategy, intent at all, being a mono-minded narcissist.
Study hard. Contact Sylvan learning centers asap.
--
EA