Wilson

Default Undercabinet lighting ???

I don't know if you'll have time to read another answer!
I built everything with 2.5" available behind the face frame. I use the
cheap fluorescent lichts from HD or Lowes. There are some about 2". Throw
the plastic diffuser away. I ues 4' wherever there's enough length and
shroter when needed. In the corner I have a 4' along one wall and a 2' on
the other. Put the lights as far to the front as possible.
Wilson
wrote in message
I'm about to start making the upper cabinets of a kitchen project and
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to add a couple of extra
inches to the length of the cabinet and face frame to accommodate
under cabinet lighting? All suggestions welcome.
Mikey