Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Don Riggs Don Riggs is offline

Default Powermatic 3520 stuff for trade....

j.duprie wrote:

Hi folks....

I've got a powermatic 3520, and I just discovered that the 3520A bed
extensions don't fit onthe 3520. The castings onthe 3520A are a tad
thicker - just enough so that the tailstock can't be adjusted to work on

both at the same time......

so here's the deal. I'd *really* like to get a long bed extension, so
if
you have a 3520A (and don't ever expect to need a bed extension), I'd
love
to swap my bed for your bed. I'll even throw in a spare banjo and tool
rest......

I am looking for a 3520A 18" bed extension. Would cash work?