Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default C - Audio slave amp ...

Anybody by any remote chance have a schematic copy for a C - Audio RA 1001
slave amp ? Drawn a blank from all the usual places.

Looks as though it has been stored somewhere cold and damp, although dry
enough now. Basically, it won't come out of 'protect' although there seems
to be nothing wrong fundamentally with either channel. Both channels have
good output, with no DC offset, as far as the output relays. There is
another relay over at the mains input side of things that looks like it
shorts a bloody great resistor, so inrush limiting I guess. All three relays
remain stubbornly off, and the protect light stays on. I can't read any
volts at any of the three relay coils, and none of the pins appears to be
grounded, so they are not high-side switched. So may be something as simple
as a missing rail, but hard to follow print around as it's double sided, and
fairly crowded ...

Arfa