Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Latest Project

One thing that I could suggest as an improvement would to put a

switch on the internal dust cover door that has to be swung open to change

blades. It is hard for me to remember to close it and sawdust goes

everywhere inside when I forget. If the saw motor cover door or the belt

access door are left open the saw will not start. I think the same should

be true for that dust cover.

Hmm, I wonder is the pro model different. I change the blades form the top, no side door to open. Do you maybe mean the access door to set the clearance of the brake? I did that once and it works for every blade so far.