Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, Shooting and the neighbors.

In the Old Testament days, the Jews would "return
reviling for reviling" and in the New Testament, Christ
taught forgiveness. I gues they are more the Old
Testament type of people? Sounds like you're more
the New Testament type.

Of course, you can set up big stereo speakers, so
when they do their 6 AM shooting, you can give them
a major dose of ghetto music to cheer them up? Or
some of that feedback noise that they use for Somali
pirates. The 1812 Overture, and some sound tracks
of M-60 action?

Perhaps one of the Sheriff's deputies would like to
spend the night, and arrest them at 6 AM before he's
coffee'd up?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"RogerN" wrote in message m...

Why not invite the neighbors to come shoot their guns at your shooting
range? Or build a proper one together?

Paul

I would love to but they don't like shooting, they are shooting
near (~10-15 yards) my house just to punish me for shooting
some ~300 yards away from their house.

RogerN