Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Forklift is running...kinda sorta

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:53:39 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Karl Townsend fired this volley in
:

Your machine is using a complicated solution to a simple problem.

It's using cheaper electronics to do a more expensive mechanical
solution.

Why not just open up the 'box' and fix what's in there?

I used to repair OMC marine throttle controls. Nothin' gets as messed up
as salt water electronics. They can be fixed. Cleaning is the first
step.

Lloyd

1. its sealed
2. I dont know what or where all the wires go

Thats why I need a diagram of the wiring or even the guts of the box

Ill cut the ******* open with a hot knife if I had some circuit
diagrams.

And yeah..its German

3 pedals?

reverse, stop and forward. they couldnt come up with a single pedal
you push the top to go forward..the bottom to in reverse..and a brake?

Lots of hydrostatic forklifts do just that..with a gas pedal

Not the Germans...oh no...they were in one of their ****ed off modes
when they sent this sumbitch to America

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
RaidŽ to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."