Bob

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

Dave,

I agree that a vendor that doesn't contribute but wants our business is a
bit on the sly side but... Let's invite him to join in and provide some
guidance / advice on his products. We get some tips/hints and he gets a
world-wide audience. His ad was well done I might ad.

Bob S.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:05:50 -0400, Carter

wrote:
Sorry about the off topic post, but we here at Carter Products are happy
to announce we just turned 75! and we wanted you to share in the
celebration.

Hm. You know, it's one thing when a regular participant and
contributor here also sells stuff, it's an entirely different thing
when someone who doesn't, comes in with an ad. Maybe I've missed
it, but it looks to me like you're just using a forum you don't
contribute to for free advertising, is that the case here?