Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.mechanical.engineering
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default When shopping online for bearings, how do you decide on QUALITY?

On Jun 9, 1:10*am, Danny D wrote:
On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 20:59:08 -0700, DD_BobK wrote:
My comment "I just buy the cheapest ones... cuz price the only thing
that matters." * * * * .... *was facetious.

You will recall, the question is how to decide on QUALITY bearings.

One useful definition of "Quality" is "fitness for use".

Now that you've read a bit about bearing design & bearing
materials....you're a bearing expert too?

omg.....