Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT, Shooting and the neighbors.

"Paul Drahn" wrote in message ...

On 6/9/2013 7:50 PM, RogerN wrote:

snip

The neighbor's wife told me that when we shoot they are going to go right
next to my house at 6:00 AM and shoot. According to the Sherriff's
office,
them doing this just to be a nuisance is illegal.

So I'm thinking of shooting large generic Tannerite targets. The only
thing
is I don't want to disturb the other neighbors. Why do neighbors think
they
can boss people beyond the law?

RogerN

Why not invite the neighbors to come shoot their guns at your shooting
range? Or build a proper one together?

Paul

I would love to but they don't like shooting, they are shooting near (~10-15
yards) my house just to punish me for shooting some ~300 yards away from
their house.

RogerN