Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: San Onofre

As I heard it - it is checker-board black and red.

They dumped a lot of bills on the counties to pay and
have stolen a lot of counties money (law allows it),
taxed the fool out of folks and has a balance in this years take,
but not in the total RED mess they are into for many years.

CA is debt deep they are.

Martin

On 6/9/2013 5:18 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

And the answer to why the people in California are in the situation
that
hey are in. I have to think that it is difficult to see the Forrest
for the
trees considering all hurdles you seem to constantly have to jump.

As posted elsewhere, you're working with stale data.

CA is back in the black.

Lew