Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: San Onofre

On 6/9/2013 6:13 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:36:44 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

California is a beautiful state , but the folks in the capitol have ruined
it.
Companies are leaving in droves because of it, it's a shame they can't use a
little common sense, but that seems to be a trait that politicans don't
possess

That statement could just as easily be applied to other places. The
fist one that comes to my mind is the province of Quebec.

Any government/politician that does any more than to maintain the
infrastructure and protect its borders is IN OVER IT'S HEAD.

Any privileges beyond that is a license to steal, and we all see the
proof. When politicians have special privileges that are not equal to
the people of those they govern there is an attraction of the dishonest.

If politicians had any talent other than lying and the gift of gab they
would not be in government.