Greg

Default why sellers love ebay

I am building a pool and my neighbors think I am simply having it delivered
fedx/ups. I bought lots of stuff on Ebay but I agree, if you aren't careful you
will pay a lot more than retail.
It is always best to see what a new one costs before you start to bid.

BTW my only screwing on Ebay, from over 100 transactions, came from this pool
thing.
A guy advertised a 30' corded underwater light and the cord was TWO 15' pieces
in the box. I almost got enough of a laugh about it to get over it. If he dad
been willing to tell me a story I would have just written it off as some bad
luck bargain shopping but he refused to answer my Email and then said I must
have cut the cord in his feedback.