Carter

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

Sorry about the off topic post, but we here at Carter Products are happy
to announce we just turned 75! and we wanted you to share in the
celebration.

From the first band saw wheel with replaceable tires in 1929 to our
latest innovations for both the hobbyist and industrial woodworker in
2004, Carter Products has brought new ideas to life for 75 years.

As a thank you for 75 years of support Carter is pleased to offer
rec.woodworking usenet participants a special offer. For
details on this offer visit the following address:
http://www.carterproducts.com/75th

For industrial users we are also now having a sale on all
our lasers. For more information on our laser sale or any of our
products please contact Carter Products at or
call our toll free number 888-622-7837. Sale details and product info
can be found at
http://www.carterproducts.com/halfoff.asp

All our products can be viewed online and many classic products
purchased online at our newly updated web site.
http://www.carterproducts.com

Thanks to all the woodworkers who have relied on Carter to provide high
quality upgrades and innovative new products for large and small shops
around the world. We look forward to serving you for at least another 75
years.