Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20041 Ignoramus20041 is offline

Default Recovered my M927 truck

On 2013-06-08, Steve W. wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:51:55 -0500, Ignoramus29060
wrote:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l...607_122827.jpg

It was jump started prior to my arrival, I just drove it on my
beavertail trailer in 6WD low. No problem. It looked pretty new to me,
we could not believe it when we saw it. The batteries are dead 100%
and it would not restart. I am going to Chicago right now (as a
passenger) with the truck in the lowboy trailer.

Way cool, Iggy!

Very possible the ABS light is related to the air leak.

That would be great, as air leaks are easy to find and fix.