Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29060 Ignoramus29060 is offline

Default Recovered my M927 truck

On 2013-06-07, Ignoramus29060 wrote:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l...607_122827.jpg

It was jump started prior to my arrival, I just drove it on my
beavertail trailer in 6WD low. No problem. It looked pretty new to me,
we could not believe it when we saw it. The batteries are dead 100%
and it would not restart. I am going to Chicago right now (as a
passenger) with the truck in the lowboy trailer.

I figured out the battery problem. There are four batteries in the
battery compartment. Only two were connected and one of them was
bad. I swapped it with another battery that was not connected, and the
truck starts and runs good.

I drove the truck off the lowboy trailer:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N...607_190346.jpg