Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default When shopping online for bearings, how do you decide on QUALITY?

On 6/7/2013 3:01 PM, Danny D wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 19:57:23 +0000, Danny D wrote:

The Sta-Rite System 3 Model S8M150 filter is max rated at
125 GPM (473 l/min.) at max 50 PSI (345 kPa).
http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/System3SMOM.pdf
Is 125 gallons per minute through 2" PVC pipe low or high volume?

The Sta-Rite Max-e-glas II Pool Pump says the maximum water velocity
through the main drain must be= 6 feet per second.
http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/DuraGlasIIOM.pdf

Is 6 fps a low or fast velocity?

Pretty weak as far as "real" heavy...

If they were mine, I'd likely just go to the local distributor and buy
replacement for them from their inhouse stock and not worry much whether
were NSK or SFK or whatever. If were really interested in cheapest
possible route, then again, I'd probably take a chance't on the VXBs.