Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Fear of radiation worse than radiation...

On 07/06/2013 20:09, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
polygonum wrote:

On 06/06/13 18:10, harry wrote:
On Jun 6, 11:33 am, RobertL wrote:
On Saturday, June 1, 2013 12:42:17 PM UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
And that's why 3000 non fatal thyroid cancers were caused. No iodine
pills and no temporary evacuation. However I-131 is gone in weeks.
Interestingly they dished out Iodine pills in Romania. My wife
(Romanian) remembers it.

Robert
TurNiP never lets facts get in the way of fiction.
Thr dished out no iodine pills in the area around the reactor. Romania
is nowhere hear it.

Is that a form of anti-matter? Wipes out any iodine that is around...

Do you have a problem with the fact that taking iodine pills will help
stave off thyroid cancer should you be in danger of getting a dose of
I-131?

None at all. Why would you think I do?

Simple amusement at the concept of "no iodine" pills. In the long line
of things like nothing acting faster than anadin.

--
Rod