Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default another government designed gas can rant

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:35:11 -0700, Bob F wrote:

You speak for the whole Pacific coast????

They elected me spokesman!

PS: Actually No. They didn't elect me. So I was just speaking for
myself, on the Pacific Coast. Sorry for the mis-identification.

It just burns me up that I can't burn wood, for example, on
those spare-the-air days; yet it's as windy as the top of Mount
Everest for me on some of those days because I face the ocean
winds. They make no correction for location sometimes.

So, sorry for being overly expansive on my comments.

I'll bow out on the topic.