Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Etiquette on FS announcements on the WREC?

In article ,
Gramp's shop wrote:
Any objection to the occasional for sale announcement here? I've got a
couple of items gathering dust that may be useful to one of the group.

Larry

Some people will thank you, others will gripe, a few will flame.
Personally I have no issue with non-commercial for sale messages in
the newsgroup, just put FS or FOR SALE in the subject line.