Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OKI Semiconductor Inc, looking for MSM6203RS data sheet

kilowatt wrote:
Hi

I have scads of a part made by OKI Semiconductor around the 1984 - 1989 era.

What I need is a full data sheet/s for this part. An 18Pin 0.3 inch DIP pkg. I would give the finder a 100 lot of this part (FREE incl Shipping), a CMOS 8/8 Mult 16/8 divider.

It appears in a Master Selection Guide of 1990 issue. Called a peripheral chip.

The part would make a wonderful reciprocal converter for frequency/period measurement etc.

Any help is welcomed.

IC addict :-)
KW

I'll check. Just a few days ago I came across one of my "Captain Codec"
OKI shirts, and I have some of their books laying around.