Doug Winterburn

Default OT - middle ages?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:34:19 +0000, David Hall wrote:

The Great
Compromise was truly great but is truly not understood in todays world.

And that's what Hillary finally figured out after spouting off about
getting rid of the Electoral College. She's part of the Senate which has
equal State representation, not equal population representation.

-Doug

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.