Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_5_] dadiOH[_5_] is offline

Default Looking for ideas, experience, etc.

On 6/6/2013 1:50 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
dadiOH wrote:
I'm working on plans for a cabinet I am going to build into a niche
between two rooms. The space for the cabinet horizontally is like
this (VP= 3/4" vertical partition)

Whatda? Ok - maybe I'm getting more stupid, but I cannot clearly assertain
what you are saying with all of your VP measurements. Sorry - the term VP
is a meaningless term that does not communicate well in a forum like this.
Any chance you could do a SketchUp or a similar type of drawing to post on
the binaries groujp or on a web site?

I could. Or you could just read what I wrote above. That's easier