Leon

Default OT - middle ages?

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. ..
I agree with your entire statement. There are too many
folks eager to armchair quarterback every presidential move.

What galls me the most though, is the lack of unity we
display to the rest of the world. Some of the politicians
act more like traitors than public servants, IMHO. I get
disgusted with the likes of Kennedy. He should stick to
something he does best; drinking.

Yeah.... While the jokes about our politicians are funny, and I like Leno
as much as the next guy, this, "free speech" does not send the right
message. Who of any intelligence would want the job with all the ridicule.
If we treat them with respect we might get some talent in there.