Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default The IRS Scandal.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 6/4/2013 6:23 PM, Free Lunch wrote:

When there is fair income, then we can talk about the "fair tax". As
long as the poor are screwed by the rich, the rich can pay the countries
bills, since they are the ones benefitting.

Hey I know, there was a wonderful P.L.L.C.F. idea to make it law that
everyone must be paid a minimum of $100,000.00 per year. That way poor
people would have enough money to lead a good life. ^_^

One of the most basic pinky tenets is that the poor are screwed by the
rich..
In fact, if you ever have to deal with the so-called "poor", you discover
that they do a pretty good job of screwing themselves.