Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default The IRS Scandal.

On 6/2/2013 6:27 PM, Free Lunch wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:14:34 -0700, (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

In article , Tom McDonald
wrote:

On 6/2/2013 5:35 PM, Jason wrote:
In article , Free Lunch
wrote:

Good. And why do you want to punish the poor and take their benefits
away when it was a co-worker of yours who did this?

I don't want the food stamp program or welfare program to be ended.
Instead, I want the fraud problems in those programs to come to an end.
The only way to do it is to have more fraud investigators.

I don't agree with the posters that don't want more fraud investigators to
be hired and trained.

Yet, you want to pay for your massive increase in combatting fraud by
cutting benefits for the poor. You don't give a damn about the poor.

Think about this issue:

The fraud harms the children of poor parents. When the poor parents sell
food stamps to buy illegal drugs, it means the children of those poor
parents go without food.

If there were more fraud investigations, it means far more children will
be able to have food to eat.

Don't you agree that would be good thing?

Wouldn't it be better to find out at what rate that scenario is actually
happening at first? Why assume there is a greater rate of this sort of
fraud than we already know about?

What if adding more fraud investigators cuts into benefits for needy
children, and more children wind up without food than do currently?

Don't you agree that would be a bad thing?

How would we know without having more fraud investigators?

My guess? it's a major problem.

That is your guess even though the Department of Agriculture continually
investigates levels of fraud and finds that it it currently around 1% of
benefits. Why should we listen to your ignorant guess when there is
actual evidence?

The poll takers should interview drug dealers. They will tell the poll
takers about their many customers that trade food stamp cards for illegal
drugs.

"Many customers".

Jason, you really despise the poor. You are shameless in your
condescension about them. Clearly you hate what Jesus taught about how
we should treat the poor.

I think it's funny that P.L.L.C.F. condemn Conservatives for believing
in Jesus and following their faith. ^_^

TDD