Posted to alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default The IRS Scandal.

On 6/5/2013 6:15 PM, Free Lunch wrote:
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 17:24:14 -0700, (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

In article , Free Lunch
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 20:28:24 -0700,
(Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

In article ,

I grew up attending school and college during the 50's, 60's and 70's. I
witnessed first hand, the degradation of education in the United States
and it bothered me even as a kid in grammar school. I could see it
happening in the government schools I had to attend when my parents
could no longer afford the private parochial school education. The
teachers in the government schools were not bad evil people (a few of
them were). The problem was the raw material and school board policies
they had to work with. We recited The Pledge Of Allegiance and perhaps a
prayer every morning but I saw the beginnings of Political Correctness
even back then. When I was six years old, I decided all adults were full
of crap, the mistake I made was letting the nuns know it. I had a much
rougher time in government school because of the prevalence of complete
dumb asses. It was awful, the kids didn't read books for the joy of
learning and attacked anyone they considered a book worm. The culture of
doing just enough school work to get by was rearing its ugly head even
back then and now it's much worse. I'm so distressed when a high school
or college student of today may only understand every other word when I
try to carry on a conversation with them. Do I consider myself a genius?
Hell no! I get embarrassed at the thought of speaking with someone who
really is because I may appear to have the naivety of a child. The lack
of educated citizens is wrecking our country and the majority of PhD
candidates in The United States are foreign nationals who take their
great intellect and education back home with them to build up their home
country. We're damn lucky some of them decide to stick around. o_O

TDD

You are 100% correct.

Jason, you have made it clear that you are not competent to judge such
claims. Besides, what makes you think that he isn't including you as one
of the complete dumbasses?

It does not matter since I enjoyed reading the above post.

You often enjoy evil diatribes.

But I admit to being evil. Sister Godzilla often said I was. ^_^

TDD