Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Switched spurs on a lighting circuit, is it allowed?

On 05/06/2013 14:10, John Rumm wrote:
On 05/06/2013 08:04, polygonum wrote:
On 05/06/2013 04:47, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:38:39 PM UTC+1, wrote:

My kitchen lighting is at the end of the downstairs radial lighting
circuit and what I want to do is take the lighting mains into a three
gang switch and run three switched feeds (spurs) out to three lights.
Is this allowed in the current regs?

sure is

P.S. does anyone know how to post to more than one group at the same
time with this new-fangled groups system?

No. I hate tbird.

NT

Don't follow - have I completely missed something about Thunderbird and
a groups system?

I suggested (somewhat tongue in cheek) that a way of being able to cross
post, was to install thunderbird and use a news server rather than
titting about posting using a search engine!

Right-ho - missed that!

--
Rod